Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

P. Mod 27 and holster from Jersey, Channel Islands.

Article about: This is another pistol I have owned for years and has been tucked away in the gun cabinet. It always amuses me how many different types of pistols German officers carried as sidearm's. Not e

Default P. Mod 27 and holster from Jersey, Channel Islands.

This is another pistol I have owned for years and has been tucked away in the gun cabinet. It always amuses me how many different types of pistols German officers carried as sidearm's. Not everyone wanted a Luger or P.38. After the Occupation of Jersey many thousands of pistols were gathered up by the Liberating troops and taken out to sea and dumped in the deep water off the Island. Luckily some were missed, either hidden by the locals or just not found during the clear up.
    All the best from Jersey.
    D.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture P. Mod 27 and holster from Jersey, Channel Islands.   P. Mod 27 and holster from Jersey, Channel Islands.  

P. Mod 27 and holster from Jersey, Channel Islands.   P. Mod 27 and holster from Jersey, Channel Islands.  

P. Mod 27 and holster from Jersey, Channel Islands.   P. Mod 27 and holster from Jersey, Channel Islands.  

you have some very nice pistols.

Very Nice CZ27...BILL
    Last edited by Bill Grist; 07-18-2014 at 03:03 AM.
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Thanks guy's, not many people know I have them and fewer have seen them so its nice they are being appreciated.
    D.

?

Nice pistol friend.