Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

P. Mod. 37 Kal 7.65 Pistol and holster from Jersey, Channel Islands.

Article about: This pistol and holster have been tucked away in my gun cabinet for quite a long time. I don't shoot all the guns I own as some are just as they were found after the Occupation in Jersey and

Default P. Mod. 37 Kal 7.65 Pistol and holster from Jersey, Channel Islands.

This pistol and holster have been tucked away in my gun cabinet for quite a long time. I don't shoot all the guns I own as some are just as they were found after the Occupation in Jersey and have not been used since May 1945. I see no need to change that. This example comes with the canvas and leather holster and both mags are matched to the gun. I took a few pictures for you to see it. Not all the guns I have in my collection are mint but they do have the connection to the 5 long years of Occupation and therefore are part of our history.
    Hope you like this one.
    All the best from Jersey
    D.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture P. Mod. 37 Kal 7.65 Pistol and holster from Jersey, Channel Islands.   P. Mod. 37 Kal 7.65 Pistol and holster from Jersey, Channel Islands.  

P. Mod. 37 Kal 7.65 Pistol and holster from Jersey, Channel Islands.   P. Mod. 37 Kal 7.65 Pistol and holster from Jersey, Channel Islands.  

P. Mod. 37 Kal 7.65 Pistol and holster from Jersey, Channel Islands.   P. Mod. 37 Kal 7.65 Pistol and holster from Jersey, Channel Islands.  

P. Mod. 37 Kal 7.65 Pistol and holster from Jersey, Channel Islands.  

?

That sure is in Beautiful condition!!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil