Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

P38 ac41 not mint but a good example?

Article about: Bringback p38 matching numbers except mag is a different number,should match but oh well it is what it is,good example?Came with medals.

Default P38 ac41 not mint but a good example?

Bringback p38 matching numbers except mag is a different number,should match but oh well it is what it is,good example?Came with medals.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture P38 ac41 not mint but a good example?   P38 ac41 not mint but a good example?  

P38 ac41 not mint but a good example?   P38 ac41 not mint but a good example?  

P38 ac41 not mint but a good example?  

Earlier the better and this one fits the bill. Fine example that 99% of collectors would be proud to own. Non matching mag probably due to surrender pile.

Marty
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture P38 ac41 not mint but a good example?  
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Nice looking P38..

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Darn close to mint! Tough to upgrade on that one. Nice find.
    John

Thanks Marty John and John,appreciate it!Yeah probably grabbed from a pile,no holster or extra mag,has amazing mint bore.Looks like it was taken care of postwar,kept oiled at least.Maybe a good thing it wasn't brought back with holster,seen some that were and got rusty sitting in the holster over the years.

Take your pic.P38 ac41 not mint but a good example?

Thanks for the pic, texas.I see some p38s in there,and lugers wow,I would have been in heaven,just trying to figure how many I could get in my duffle bag,ha!

Good looking P-38. I'd love to have one in that condition !
    Tks,
    Bob32268

Thanks Bob!

MAP
    ?

Great looking pistol. If that ain't close to mint, I would love to see what you do call mint! LoL

Texas: That photo is fantastic. Too bad the resolution is so low. That private is holding a nice artillery lugar and I think I see a Random in the back as well. Curious as to what those revolvers are. Maybe Russian capture?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast