Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

p38 and ppk questions

Article about: I recently recieved the guns my grandfather owned. From what I was told my grandfather took a p38 and a ppk off of a german soldier. Im having a hard time finding the variant and worth of th

bboater
    ?

Default Re: p38 and ppk questions

some other pics
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture p38 and ppk questions   p38 and ppk questions  

p38 and ppk questions   p38 and ppk questions  

Very nice rigs .
    Good Luck,
    Jason

Very nice souviners of your Grandfather's....BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

?

bboater very nice can we see the 45?

when I was 20,the Great father of my girl friend showed me his ww2 souvenir when he was in the 2eme db with Leclerc.
    He saw a concentration camp and ,just after,killed a German officer as he wanted to surrender....Bad times....And then he took a box and took out a wonderful and shinny p 38 with holster.He was not ashamed of what he made,and told me that he will do it again...
    The p 38 was really attractive, a sort of devil's beauty.Completely working conditions with cartridges.
    Holly cow!I thought he was going to offer it to me...No way! He passed away some years after and I had break up with this girl friend.How stupid I was at this time(today too...)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.