Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Philippine Guerrilla Shotgun

Article about: Enjoy this 12 Ga. Philippine Guerrilla Shotgun.. Made of a piece of water pipe.. It is slamed fired.. One can be seen beeing made in the WW2 movie with Tyrone Power AN AMERICAN GUERRILLA IN

Default Philippine Guerrilla Shotgun

Enjoy this 12 Ga. Philippine Guerrilla Shotgun.. Made of a piece of water pipe.. It is slamed fired.. One can be seen beeing made in the WW2 movie with Tyrone Power AN AMERICAN GUERRILLA IN THE PHILIPPINES... BILL
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Philippine Guerrilla Shotgun   Philippine Guerrilla Shotgun  

Philippine Guerrilla Shotgun   Philippine Guerrilla Shotgun  

"As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Question Re: Philippine Guerrilla Shotgun

Nice, never seen that before. Does it use regular ammunition or do you need something custom made for it?

Greetz

Nick VR

Default Re: Philippine Guerrilla Shotgun

Quote by Nick VR View Post
    Nice, never seen that before. Does it use regular ammunition or do you need something custom made for it?

Greetz

Nick VR
    Nick, It used regular 12 Guage Shotgun Ammo, Glad you liked it..... BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Question Re: Philippine Guerrilla Shotgun

Where is the trigger, is this a one shot weapon?

Quote by Nick VR View Post
    Where is the trigger, is this a one shot weapon?
    No trigger, it is one shot.. You take the barrel out, put one 12 guage shell in it and slam it to the rear shooting the gun..BILL

That is very interesting. I have never seen one of those before. Thanks for showing it Bill.

Cheers, Ade.

Unregistered
    ?

Thanks Bill

Crude but effective. As you know, I love those things. The prime directive.......use indigenous weapons. Richardson made good use of them in the Philippines. He tried to make a commercial one after WWII but it was a flop. We confiscated some modern versions from a group about 25 years ago. They had even made a 410 double barrel. I guess after they overthrew the country they planned on doing a bit of squirrel hunting.

Johnnie
    ?

Bill,

You never cease to amaze me with what you find! I wonder how many of these are still floating around in the Phillipines?

Johnnie

?

Here are a few other things brought back from the Philippines Bill.

Radio brought back by my father in law.

Helmet, barong and a large folder made on the ship for cutting line. I'll try to get a pic of another palentoid shotgun later.

Little K-Bar on left carried by the sailer who brought back the large folder.

Wow Bill never seen one of those. You ever shoot skeet with that thing?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast