Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Pistol/revolver thread

Article about: Thanks Taltom, I wish I lived in the last place god made! Do you want to share us some close-ups from your nice pistol shown in your avatar? @ Steve, For how much does a Steyr M1912 go for i

?

Default Re: Pistol/revolver thread

Saur 38-h
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pistol/revolver thread   Pistol/revolver thread  

?

czech mdl-27
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pistol/revolver thread   Pistol/revolver thread  

Last edited by Andrew; 08-10-2011 at 05:26 PM.

?

French MAB mdl D i believe this is one of the last run that is waffen proofed

?

1903 Colt's i had looked the serial numbers once to know the dates. i should have writen it down

?

Japanese Nambu type 14 18.3 dated

?

Japanese Nambu type 14 really last ditch. no date or serial number i can only find the number 18 on the inside of the charging knob. no numbers under the grips or any place else. the clip retainer spring seems to have never been put on, but the clip hold tight. no lanyard piece ever put on. barrel is blued but the frame is raw, never blued.

?

Walther PP

Excellent collection Andrew.

Here is my German army C&W Meinel-Scholer of Sachsen flare gun. Nice condition and very solid. Cocks and hinges perfectly. Numbered, "114809"

Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Very nice pistols, Andrew!

Nice flare gun, chris!

More please!!!

Regards

FN M1910/22-German "Pistole 626 (b)" in 7.65mm/.32 ACP-made under German occupation in Belgium, WaA140 acceptance marks. (Still at dealers awaiting addition to my licence but I have bought it)

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast