Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Pistol/revolver thread

Article about: Thanks Taltom, I wish I lived in the last place god made! Do you want to share us some close-ups from your nice pistol shown in your avatar? @ Steve, For how much does a Steyr M1912 go for i

?

Default Re: Pistol/revolver thread

My babies!!!! All deactivated to UK laws , wonder how hard it is to get a section 7.1 licence?!!!?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pistol/revolver thread  

?

P.S. ALL are matching numbers (except luger mag) hmmmm what next? colt .45 or lebel revolver.........
    Last edited by rich89; 08-12-2011 at 02:12 AM.

Quote by lithgow View Post
    FN M1910/22-German "Pistole 626 (b)" in 7.65mm/.32 ACP-made under German occupation in Belgium, WaA140 acceptance marks. (Still at dealers awaiting addition to my licence but I have bought it)
    Very nice handgun, lithgow...
    A number of them, straight from FN, in .380/9mm Short, were adopted by the greek Army, shortly before the outbreak of WWII. They were nicknamed "pelicans" by the greeks due to long slide and barrel. The surviving pieces were later on remained in greek inventory and were given to Coast Guard; you may encounter them still, in the holsters of Coast Guard personnel, in far away greek islands.
    Regards, Thanos.

Hello Thanos and thanks for the comment-yes, they were very popular pistols before, during and after WW2 all over Europe- made for 60 years by FN-one German nickname for them was 'the water pistol' as they were small and had very smooth lines like a toy!

rich89-has no one in the UK thought to lobby for a collectors type licence for old collectable weapons? -it seems a great pity to destroy these as well as lowering their value outside of Britain-I would have thought the current Tory govt would be more sympathetic to the idea.

love the guns rich89 is the mauser a red nine

tom

Quote by matilda View Post
    Another of Mauser family, from my collection. A HSC, seldom kriegsmarine issue:
    Hi Matilda and congrats. I like these KM pistols.

It would be better to upload the photos though, using the forum's system as this way they will remain here for ever. Links hosted elsewhere usually get inactive and posts are left without photos, thus useless.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Thanks for your answer and advice, donkihotis7. Ufortunaly ,cant find the way how to do that. Id like to make them as you say. Maybe some fellow moderator can help?

Regards

Alois

very nice hsc must get one of those. is it an origional holster

tom

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast