Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Pistol/revolver thread

Article about: Thanks Taltom, I wish I lived in the last place god made! Do you want to share us some close-ups from your nice pistol shown in your avatar? @ Steve, For how much does a Steyr M1912 go for i

Default Re: Pistol/revolver thread

Just click on the button ''Go Advanced'' then underneath the box where you type there is another button saying ''Pictures upload''. Click on that too. Then a new window box pops up and you must click on the right side the button saying ''Add Files''. A new smaller window appears and you must click the button saying ''select files''. After you click on that a large window in your windows explorer will pop up and you can search the file that you have your photos saved (in your hardisk).
    You click on the images and then click on ''open'' which is in the right lower corner of the window.
    In the small gray window that opened before you will see the filenames of the photos you have chosen. Underneath the is an option saying ''upload files''. Click on that and the photos will be uploaded. When it's finished close that greay small window and click on ''submit reply''.
    That's it
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Quote by lithgow View Post
    Hello Thanos and thanks for the comment-yes, they were very popular pistols before, during and after WW2 all over Europe- made for 60 years by FN-one German nickname for them was 'the water pistol' as they were small and had very smooth lines like a toy!
    Hi there, lithgow...Your mentioning of the term 'the water pistol', reminds me of another popular design; the Astra pistols, namely Nos 400,600 and the term 'grease gun' for the .45 cal. M3; not connected anyway but showing that the soldiers always liked to give nicknames to their guns...
    Get that FN...Best regards...Thanos.

Thanks for good advice, donkihotis7.

The holster is original thanks for the comment.

Pistol/revolver threadPistol/revolver threadPistol/revolver threadPistol/revolver thread

Nice pistol, Matilda! Thanks for showing.

Regards

Very nice KM HSc............BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Since this is such a good thread, I thought i'd bump it.

Here are mine:

Pistol/revolver thread
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

I guess I'll start with my M1893 Nagant.
    It is a Belgian produced Nagant which was purchased by the Norwegian army before World War 2, they bought about 14,000.

This particular model has seen the war. It was found under a Stabbur(Hórreo) after the war in Bagn, Norway.
    There was a lot of combat in that area, and it was probably dropped by a Norwegian Officer/soldier during the combat in April 1940.

Pistol/revolver thread

Pistol/revolver thread

Pistol/revolver thread
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

Then a Russian nagant from 1932:

Pistol/revolver thread

Pistol/revolver thread

Pistol/revolver thread

Pistol/revolver thread
    Best Regards

Vegard T.

Then we have a Smith & Wesson: Victory Model .38 Special

I was given this revolver by a friend of mine, who got it from a Norwegian police chief.

Pistol/revolver thread

Pistol/revolver thread

Pistol/revolver thread

Pistol/revolver thread

Pistol/revolver thread

Pistol/revolver thread
    Best Regards

Vegard T.

Then lastly we have a British "Very pistol" flare gun:

Pistol/revolver thread

Pistol/revolver thread

Pistol/revolver thread
    Best Regards

Vegard T.

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast