Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Pistol/revolver thread

Article about: Thanks Taltom, I wish I lived in the last place god made! Do you want to share us some close-ups from your nice pistol shown in your avatar? @ Steve, For how much does a Steyr M1912 go for i

Default Pistol/revolver thread

I've seen the pinned thread on nothing but 98k rifles. And I wondered if we could start a thread about nothing but pistols and revolvers (all nations, WWI and WWII).
    I hope it's a good idea.

Who's interested in starting the thread?

Default Re: Pistol/revolver thread

Looks like you already have...........

Here is a couple of FN Browning Hi-Power pistols, A pre-war
    Belgian P-35, and a 1943 German Occupation '604(b)':
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pistol/revolver thread   Pistol/revolver thread  

Regards,

Steve.

Nice examples!
    Thanks for showing.

Regards

Ingrid, a great idea, I'll post my only revolver to kick it off....its been seen before (I make no apologies for showing again !), my M83 (1883) Reichsrevolver and holster, in situ with some of my grenades, an M15 ball grenade and an M16 egg grenade. Although superceded by the PO8, it was still in use (especially by Artillery men) at the end of the Great War.
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pistol/revolver thread  

Ingrid, a great idea, I'll post my only revolver to kick it off....its been seen before (I make no apologies for showing again !), my M83 (1883) Reichsrevolver and holster, in situ with some of my grenades, an M15 ball grenade and an M16 egg grenade. Although superceded by the PO8, it was still in use (especially by Artillery men) at the end of the Great War.
    Prost ! Steve.

oops....I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENED HERE ! DUPLICATE POST WITH NO PHOTOGRAPH, CAN THE MOD REMOVE THIS POST....THANKS, Prost ! Steve.

Nice revolver Steve!
    You should get yourself a P08. With a little rearranging, she would fit well on your closet.
    I hope I can show you guys my Luger soon, mine is ordered and should arrive this week.

Regards

Quote by Ingrid Patrouille View Post
    You should get yourself a P08. With a little rearranging, she would fit well on your closet.Regards
    Ingrid, they are now way too expensive here in th U.K. ! ...However, I have a 1915 dated holster ready and waiting, just in case ! Meanwhile, I look forward to seeing your PO8.
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pistol/revolver thread   Pistol/revolver thread  

Pistol/revolver thread  

Hi there to all...
    I've previously uploaded my handguns ; Here are two recent flea market pick-ups.
    Enjoy...Thanos.

Unknown cal. revolver, probably .38 , destroyed by the Greek Army after WWII, as non standard weaponry (nickel finish).
    Pistol/revolver thread
    Pistol/revolver thread

Mauser 1914, .32/7.65mm , minus striker, recoil spring and magazine ; badly corroded and pited.
    Pistol/revolver thread
    Pistol/revolver thread

Good morning fellow collectors!
    Here she is Steve: my 1938 S/42, all matching numbers (except for the loader). I still have to look under the grips. She has a little pitting, and there are holes drilled in the barrel (step in the deactivation process unfortunately). That's how she came in my price range.

I hope you like her.

Regards

P.S.: Keep those handguns coming, guys!!!

Pistol/revolver thread  

Ingrid....they drilled holes in the barrel ! ....and I thought U.K. deactivication was bad ! ......I take it this is Belgian deac procedure.....well, at least the gun has been saved, it could of been worse, it could of gone to the smelters. It looks a nice piece . Sadly you will not pick up a PO8 (any year) for under £800 here in the U.K. and that will be a deac. Prost ! Steve.

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast