MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

PPK and Holster

Article about: Got this from my dad I've been told it's a PP holster. What do you all think??

Default PPK and Holster

Got this from my dad I've been told it's a PP holster. What do you all think??

PPK and Holster
    PPK and Holster
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture PPK and Holster  

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

Very nice rig.

As far as I know the political SA marked holster is correct for the PPK.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Looks like a standard PPK holster to me-how does it fit the pistol? Is it loose? According to the serial number, your Walther was made in early 1940. This was just previous to the batch that was the first made for the Wehrmacht, so the SA holster would logically belong to it.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thanks for the replies... It seems to fit like it should and the "wear" marks on the inside seem to match the PPK. But the mag pocket is longer than the PPK mag. There is something marked on the underside flap but I can't make out what it is. Looks like I see a "76" and something to the left of it..

PPK and Holster
    PPK and Holster
    PPK and Holster

Yep, a PPK holster. Look under the closing strap and see if you have any markings on the outside of the holster.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Yes it does. Stamped DRGM and a symbol underneath. I can't add a pic from my phone. But I will later.

Thanks
    Last edited by Slugworth; 09-25-2013 at 12:03 AM.

Very nice and a real keeper but don't store it in the holster.

I can't tell very well from the Photo, but it looks like an Imperial Eagle stamp. I am not Familiar with the letters. It honestly looks like a pre-war holster. (WWII)
    I will have to do more research.
    Thanks for the photo update.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Looks like a standard PPK holster to me-how does it fit the pistol? Is it loose? According to the serial number, your Walther was made in early 1940. This was just previous to the batch that was the first made for the Wehrmacht, so the SA holster would logically belong to it.
    Even with the longer mag pocket?? I have a guy on another forum that's been collecting for 40 yrs. telling me this is for a PP

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast