Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

PPS-43 Cold War

Article about: Hey guys. I wanted to share my Cold War pps43 to you all. Im 100% sure its real, dont mind the dust, it have it for a while now and it needs some cleaning

Default PPS-43 Cold War

Hey guys.

I wanted to share my Cold War pps43 to you all.
    Im 100% sure its real, dont mind the dust, it have it for a while now and it needs some cleaning
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture PPS-43 Cold War   PPS-43 Cold War  

PPS-43 Cold War   PPS-43 Cold War  

PPS-43 Cold War  

Its a nice Polish made PPS and it is most certainly real.

These are very under rated guns. They are a joy to shoot and simple to un jam and clean.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

How does it shoot? Also is it hard to find the amo?

They shoot fine. The ones we shot were converted to 9mm, as ammo is then much easier and cheaper to find. Muzzle climb is not bad and the crude compensator certainly helps. I could hit a three man target at 200m with ease.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Ian Hayes View Post
    How does it shoot? Also is it hard to find the amo?
    The 7.62x25 Tokarev ammo is pretty easy to get and seems to sell for about 35 cents a round in the states!..

There is a gun shop near me that had one of these with 4 mags and a sling not too long ago. They wanted $350. We have strange laws though, so the stocks are welded shut. That way they can be classified as pistols and sold as such. If it can be folded out, the gun suddenly becomes a 'short-barreled rifle' and requires a class 3 transfer, along with a $200 per year tax stamp and a whole lot of annoying paperwork.