MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

PPSH 41 Accessory?

Article about: Hi all. I have had this for a number of years, it came with a PPSH- 41 mag pouch (I think post- war) and one of those double section Russian oil bottles. I had assumed it was for the PPSH, h

Default PPSH 41 Accessory?

Hi all.

I have had this for a number of years, it came with a PPSH- 41 mag pouch (I think post- war) and one of those double section Russian oil bottles. I had assumed it was for the PPSH, however it may be for another Russian weapon. Inside it looks like it is rifled. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture PPSH 41 Accessory?   PPSH 41 Accessory?  

PPSH 41 Accessory?   PPSH 41 Accessory?  

PPSH 41 Accessory?  

Default Re: PPSH 41 Accessory?

Not PPSh41 related.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I agree, dont know what the hell it is !!

It really is a weird one. Like I say, just came with the pouch so I put 2 and 2 together....... and apparently got 6! lol Cheers.

interesting muzzle protector....not PPSH as it clearly wouldn't fit or hook on anything. Not like any Mosin protector I've ever seen, won't work on the kalashnikov series....

Ah, Yugo Mauser it is then. Cheers all.

Quote by edelweiss123 View Post
    Nice detective work Vicky !!!