Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ppsh 41 date 19???????? ? Help

Article about: Hi all haveing trouble reading the last 2 digits on my ppsh 41 date anyone had anything like this .. soviet ppsh 41 .has a 3 in a cartoche =Stalin Factory, ZIS (Zavod imeni Stalina, З&

?

Default Ppsh 41 date 19???????? ? Help

Hi all haveing trouble reading the last 2 digits on my ppsh 41 date anyone had anything like this ..
    soviet ppsh 41 .has a 3 in a cartoche =Stalin Factory, ZIS (Zavod imeni Stalina, Завод имени Сталина at russian) was marked by letter "З", and it never produced PPS43, only PPSH41. the 3 is Z in russian,, the date on the recivier is 19?? crude stamping the letters below are b and i think crude d its clearer on the tang .. i just cant make out if it was 1944 ?? or another date because the stamp on the reciver under the date is worn or a quick refurb looks like a 5 and not b also the d has not been stamped correct either .. tang is clearer so have no dought its not 54 . any ideas on the puzzle of the last 2 date numbers i cant work them out attached pics to let you see tang and receiver bd 9057 .
    Any help welcome

cheers ken
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ppsh 41 date 19???????? ? Help   Ppsh 41 date 19???????? ? Help  

Ppsh 41 date 19???????? ? Help   Ppsh 41 date 19???????? ? Help  

Ppsh 41 date 19???????? ? Help   Ppsh 41 date 19???????? ? Help  

Default Re: Ppsh 41 date 19???????? ? Help

Hi

It is a 1944 example.

Cameron

Hello,
    it looks like 1944 to me
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Looks like 1944 to me.

Seems to be a 44
    Cheers
    Nuno

?

Hi ive just never seen the 44 done like this , i thought it could be but kept doudting myself . and maybe was never stamped correctly or brushed in a refurb but no refurb stamps at all , trigger guard has b MM3 on it

cheers for any feed back guys

ken
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ppsh 41 date 19???????? ? Help   Ppsh 41 date 19???????? ? Help  

Nice selection you have there !! I really like the dark stocks on those MN's you have !

I should have a nice SVT-40 with sniper rails waiting for me when I get back home next weekend

Thanks for showing

?

Thanks for all the feed back . I dont want to sound cheeky but how can you tell its a 44 ? Is it worn or miss stamped ive looked on line and cant seem to match it with any numbers even trying to fill in parts that could be missing ..

Thanks ken

Its certainly 44. I have overdrawn it to show you.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ppsh 41 date 19???????? ? Help  

Quote by douglas2496 View Post
    Its certainly 44. I have overdrawn it to show you.
    Yup, it can't be anything else!...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast