Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

ppsh41 relic in possible shooting condition

Article about: My friend took some pictures and is sending me this ppsh. It was dug and to me it looks like it can work, has anyone seen complete dug examples like this? I think it's pretty cool. Of course

Default ppsh41 relic in possible shooting condition

My friend took some pictures and is sending me thAttachment 1049698Attachment 1049697Attachment 1049696Attachment 1049693Attachment 1049694Attachment 1049695is ppsh. It was dug and to me it looks like it can work, has anyone seen complete dug examples like this? I think it's pretty cool. Of course the stock is a add on. Also are relic guns legal in the stages? Please excuse the upside down pictures, it never fails when i post with my phone

You may have some problems importing this as yes looks like it can fire , I found one some years ago in Finland from the ground that was still working now a deact

Are You talking seriously? It is hard to tell from the photos but the lock seems to be in working condition and I do not see any proof that there are any holes drilled to the barrel. In most countries You can get several years in prison for illegal firearm business and it does not matter if the firearm is dug out or brand new. Just remember the last terror attacks in Europe - terrorists used re-activated firearms brought from Slovakia.

Proof that you can dig up an old relic AND get it to shoot.

I have a thread on here somewhere telling the story of this old girl. Dug in a field just outside of Ypres in 1984. brought back from the dead, and shoots - still to this day -

I would never sell it, because of its historical value ....although many have tried to buy it.
    Attached Images Attached Images ppsh41 relic in possible shooting condition  ppsh41 relic in possible shooting condition 

Possession of an unregistered fully automatic weapon in the US is a Class 5 Federal Felony. (Class 6 being the worst, if that gives you a hint). Even a Class 3 licensed dealer can not touch it, as it is well past the 1964 forgiveness date that relieved idiotic WWII GI's who brought home machine guns and grenades from going to prison. After 1964 all unregistered automatic weapons are illegal and always will be. They can no longer Be registered. Personally, I would advise that it's absolutely Not worth the danger. If prosecuted, you could easily spend a good sized segment of your life in a Federal prison such as Leavenworth(10 years and/or 10,000 dollar fine or both). If, by some divine act you did Not receive incarceration, the Fine would still be in the thousands and you would carry the record on you for the rest of your life. No ever owning a firearm-even black powder muzzle loaders-No travel to Canada, etc. forever. In some parts, you would not even be able to Vote. They do get just a Wee bit Serious on auto's-especially in these times.

The only way to be free again would be a Presidential Pardon, and fat chance of That. It may very well be Technically in shootable condition-although from the fairly deep pitting I have to say that the metal has been significantly weakened and there's a good chance it would blow chunks of steel up into your face if fired, so I would definitely not fire it in any case. It's cool....but step briskly away and wistfully think of it as the one you Almost had but never did...

Absolutely Refuse delivery of it! They Will definitely inspect the package and will go Ape-shit when they see what is in it. A very unpleasant man or 2 Will be waiting for you when you sign for it and take possession of it.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

It's already in the states I just talked to the seller he said the barrels been cuts and reweld it whatever that means and the inside of the receiver has spot-weld in it. I'm aware of the legality of it but if it's deactivated then it should be okay I don't know what's considered deactivated

PRE
    ?

This could get interesting.

Well I don't know, just pass or what?

I'll just pass on the purchase, sounds like it's the best thing to do. I just wasn't sure since it was a relic and all that dug and blah blah

Yes, passing on it would probably be best...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast