Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

PPSH43 Deact certificate

Article about: What to to know about this certificate? Details about deactivation. Can a german member help? Thanks. Cheers. Nuno

Default PPSH43 Deact certificate

What to to know about this certificate?
    Details about deactivation.
    Can a german member help?
    Thanks.
    Cheers.
    Nuno
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture PPSH43 Deact certificate   PPSH43 Deact certificate  

PPSH43 Deact certificate  

Default Re: PPSH43 Deact certificate

Looks Kosher to me.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Its from this one.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture PPSH43 Deact certificate   PPSH43 Deact certificate  

Hi Nuno, these are suberb weapons. Very under rated and often over shadowed by the PPSh41. A great bit of design work.

For our battle re-enactments I always use one, as we are allowed to hire firing ones.

I have also used one for real on the firing range with the Army. I put over 200 rounds down it and it was faultless. I could hit a three man advancing target at 200m with ease.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I have always wanted to fire one of these. For partisan reenactments I was thinking about buying one of the $100 Polish copy parts sets and getting a gunsmith to make it fire blanks.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Nuno, these are suberb weapons. Very under rated and often over shadowed by the PPSh41. A great bit of design work.

For our battle re-enactments I always use one, as we are allowed to hire firing ones.

I have also used one for real on the firing range with the Army. I put over 200 rounds down it and it was faultless. I could hit a three man advancing target at 200m with ease.

Cheers, Ade.
    I actually like it a lot.
    Its beautifuly designed.
    Ade, Whats your opinion on this precise example?
    Cheers.
    Nuno

They are great. Full auto only, but easy to squeeze off 2 to 3 rounds in short bursts. 600rpm.

I would have one Mo!

The ones we use are 9mm conversions, as they are cheaper to run.

It is nice Nuno: try and get the makers marks to confirm the date etc.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Ade that is good shooting by any means with a SMG at 200 metres..mind a 3 size target is roughly 1 metre still good. Sniper 1. lol. Terry.