Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Radom p-35 gunshow pic-up

Article about: A dealer friend of mine had sold this gun to a fellow and as the purchaser was paying,tried to drop the paid price by \\$100.My friend was furious,as he believed the deal had been concluded,at

Default Radom p-35 gunshow pic-up

A dealer friend of mine had sold this gun to a fellow and as the purchaser was paying,tried to drop the paid price by $100.My friend was furious,as he believed the deal had been concluded,at the agreed price of$700. The fellow came back and offered to buy the Radom for $800,but my friend refused.He offered the pistol to me for $700,and after inspecting it,gladly paid the$700. The holster and a spare unmarked magazine came with.I own another later P-35,but this one is earlier and nicer.Serial number is C8214,has a stock cut in rear grip,high finnish blue and all numbers match.Collect Polishrifles and this pistol has quite a few Polish inspector marks on various parts.Magazine has a letter/number mark on the heel.A few photos for your viewing.

Default Re: Radom p-35 gunshow pic-up

Very nice. I am fond of these pistols. I think you did well.

Cheers, Ade.

Very nice Radom..I to am fond of these pistols...BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Great rig, looks very nice!! What are the markings under the flap, bnz44 P35p? Is there any waffenampt? Does this one have the "pull up" strap? I have the exact holster, and it is one of my favorites. I like these later war tan/golden ones, better than the black holsters. I just sold one of these same holsters, an extra that I found. I got $295 on "ePay" buy it now. It sold 2 hours after I listed it. You got a good deal on the rig, but personally I think you should have a 2 lever late war pistol to go with that bnz44 holster, or find an earlier black holster for your pistol. Regards, Steve

There is no BNZ stamp or date on inside or out.These are the only markings on the holster.The green marks are not legible.

Hello paddywonka, thanks for the pics, looks very nice. Here is one I just sold. The other holster I kept for my late pistol, is just as nice, but even better markings, and a waffenampt. I will dig it out, and post some pics of it and the pistol soon. Regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Radom p-35 gunshow pic-up   Radom p-35 gunshow pic-up  

Radom p-35 gunshow pic-up   Radom p-35 gunshow pic-up  

Radom p-35 gunshow pic-up  

That has got to be one of the finest Radom holsters I've seen!

nice RADOM pistol, I always liked the design and looks of the P-35, Ive seen several variatons including some very crude late war models, there interesting.