Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Re: WWII guns, Hitler guns

Article about: Hello. I've only been on this site once while I was looking for any pictures of guns that were suppose to have belonged to Hitler. On one of the threads a guy showed a picture of a engraved

Bryan A
    ?

Default Re: WWII guns, Hitler guns

Ade, did you find the museum in Branson, Mo that has two guns that are both fully engraved, one is silver type finish and one in bright gold. If not stay on here and I'll look it up again and see if you could put it on here for everyone to see.

No Bryan I did not. I was away this weekend and I am still playing catch up on things.

Cheers, Ade.

Bryan A
    ?

Ade, please stay on line, Yes I was talking about de-activated. Why on earth would anyone do that to a gun?

Deactivation: firearms laws vary a huge amount around the world. Here in the UK, where I live, many types of firearms are banned. The only way to own them is in a de-activated state. Do a search on the forum on deactivation as we have talked about this in more detail before.

Cheers, Ade.

Bryan A
    ?

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!! so what do you think about those?

Bryan A
    ?

If these are fakes, people please don't blame me, I again just found the pictures. I found these the same day I found the pictures of the other one.
    Bryan

That is certainly much more like I would expect to see. I would really like to know the provenance of these. That is all I can say.

Cheers, Ade.

Bryan A
    ?

I believe they are in a museum in Branson, Mo, which is a very rich little town that has a lot of singers and shows in the middle of the US. It has tons of famous people between LA and Nashville. Lots of money there. but I don't know that they show any provenance or not. I've read serveral sites that say Hitler got dozens of presentation guns, I know he never carried anything like this, no one would. I even read he was known to carry a smith & wesson. But have never found a picture yet, but then again, I've only been looking this time for just over two weeks.

Bryan A
    ?

I would like to have these up for sale, I could hunt and fish for the rest of my life.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast