Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

RSHA Walther PP and an early PPK rig...

Article about: I managed to snag this pair of Walthers at last weekend's Lakeland , Fl. gun show. The PP is one of the RSHA variety with one of its matching magazines. The PPK is an early one , 1931 I beli

?

Default RSHA Walther PP and an early PPK rig...

I managed to snag this pair of Walthers at last weekend's Lakeland , Fl. gun show. The PP is one of the RSHA variety with one of its matching magazines. The PPK is an early one , 1931 I believe. Here are some pics.

Len
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RSHA Walther PP and an early PPK rig...   RSHA Walther PP and an early PPK rig...  

RSHA Walther PP and an early PPK rig...   RSHA Walther PP and an early PPK rig...  

RSHA Walther PP and an early PPK rig...   RSHA Walther PP and an early PPK rig...  

?

Wonderful pieces of history.

Great looking walthers.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

?

Very nice additions to your collection friend.

Nice, both of them! I prefer the PPs but i like PPKs also.

nice guns.

I like 'em. Excellent photography too.