Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Russian flame thrower on ebay

Article about: Hi,I don't know if this is the place to post this, but it's worth a look! Pete. Red Army Russian Soviet Flamethrower WWII backpack ONLY on eBay (end time 16-Dec-09 20:29:34 GMT)

Default Russian flame thrower on ebay

Hi,I don't know if this is the place to post this, but it's worth a look! Pete.

Red Army Russian Soviet Flamethrower WWII backpack ONLY on eBay (end time 16-Dec-09 20:29:34 GMT)

Default Re: Russian flame thrower on ebay

Hi Pete, this one came up a while back. I posted the photos here. I wish it could be imported here.

Cheers, Ade.

Ade,
    is there a problem with importation of flame throwers? I find it hard to believe that somebody would wish to spend a considerable amount of money to put it to criminal use, what would be the point? People have imported US models in the past.
    Pete.

schnellmann
    ?

I PROMISE you that fleabay will cancel this, if they see it! I tried to sell DUMMY shells. Made of wood, no primer, no powder, no projectile, no nothing, and those morons cancelled it, and docked my discounts for a month or two, for daring to list them! What a bunch of bozo-pin heads fleabay have working for them! All I can really say about them is: @#$%@&$!!!

Hi Pete, they are a section 5 item, unless they are de-activated here in the UK. Importation of one is a no-no.

Cheers, Ade.

So you could get a section 5 holder to accept it here and then de-act it.What do you do to a flamethrower I wonder? When brought my Panzerschrek in from Germany, I contacted the Home Office, who were very helpful, They give you a COMMODITY number so that customs can identify the contents,
    Pete.

?

No trace/Deleted from EBay already guys!!

Hi Pete, yes, a dealer would have to import it and then submit it to be deactivated. Trouble is, the costs start to mount.....

Cheers, Ade.