Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Russian SKS

Article about: As promised I pulled my Russian 1952 Tula Arsenal SKS out of the Attic. It's a super nice condition!

Default Russian SKS

As promised I pulled my Russian 1952 Tula Arsenal SKS out of the Attic. It's a super nice condition!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Russian SKS   Russian SKS  

Russian SKS   Russian SKS  

?

Very nice! I have a 1950 Tula......Pete.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

I understand 1952 was a prolific year in their production at Tula.

The Artic Birch , and overall bluing quality is a step above my Chinese type 56 pieces, However, in accuracy they are on par with each other. MOM or " Minute to Man " ��

?

Wow, a real beauty! I have a Chinese Type 56 made at Factory 26 in the late 1950s. My dad purchased it for me at a flea market in the early 1970s. I believe it to be a bring back from Vietnam, but unfortunately no paperwork to verify this belief. I would love to have a Russian example as nice as yours to add to my collection one day.

Tom

Hi Tom ; Excellent back story! I also posted 2 type 56 Chinese SKS rifles about a month ago. One was a really beaten up Vietnam bring back , and the other a nice condition 56 made in 1964 . The Nam bring back was a 1957 piece , and I bought it directly from the vet. It was a duffle bag hide away

?

Another very nice one.
    I do like the bladed bayonets versus the spiked pig sticker used on the later models.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Hi Phil, I concur that the blade bayonet gives a more distinguished look than the spike one

?

Hi,
    My Tula 1952, another one.

Russian SKS

Cool! I wish I were over the age of 18, then I could buy one myself!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast