MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

For Sale ...

Article about: Hello Guys have this in the sale section if anybody wants to have a look? be my guest.. Cheers Terry.

?

Default For Sale ...

Hello Guys have this in the sale section if anybody wants to have a look? be my guest.. Cheers Terry.For Sale ...

Hi Terry,
    Very nice i would love one in my collection but will have to wait a while.
    Dave.

?

Sorry Dave you might have to wait a tad longer as somebody is interested in it lol...... I'm only selling it as I moved in another direction & the M16 only get used to terrorise the wife!!!.. Cheers Terry.

Nice piece Terry, is it old spec
    Ben

?

Hello Ben no it is new spec.. but it does cock !! the cocking handle moves,mag comes off & you can stripe it!!!...Going to buy a Military Medal WW1 with some of the funds!!... Cheers Terry.

I used to carry one when I was based at Greenham Common, or an M60, or a MK19 on the Hummer lol
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    I used to carry one when I was based at Greenham Common, or an M60, or a MK19 on the Hummer lol
    There's a name I haven't heard in a while. We were first stationed at RAF Greenham Common back in 1976. I can also clearly remember the GAMA bunkers and the uproar over deployment of the GLCMs that occurred in the early '80s and the huge lesbian "peace camp" that sprung up in response. It's been years since I've been back, but I see from the photographs that little remains beyond the GAMA bunkers and the old control tower.

?

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Showing your age a bit there Ben..I remember my Platoon Sergeant having an M16 in 1989 when I was in NI..Otherwise the only other time I got to see something like that is when I carried a C8 rifle... Cheers Terry.

Nice rifle Terry

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Quote by BillinVA View Post
    There's a name I haven't heard in a while. We were first stationed at RAF Greenham Common back in 1976. I can also clearly remember the GAMA bunkers and the uproar over deployment of the GLCMs that occurred in the early '80s and the huge lesbian "peace camp" that sprung up in response. It's been years since I've been back, but I see from the photographs that little remains beyond the GAMA bunkers and the old control tower.
    I was there as part of the 501st SPG working in the GLCM. We had the M16, M60, then before I left they bought in the brand new Hummers as they were then and the Mk19 grenade launcher (and the .38 revolvers)

- - ------- - -

Quote by Tango View Post
    Showing your age a bit there Ben..I remember my Platoon Sergeant having an M16 in 1989 when I was in NI..Otherwise the only other time I got to see something like that is when I carried a C8 rifle... Cheers Terry.
    Mate 89 I was based in Gemany
    Ben

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast