Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Shooting a Borchardt

Article about: Looks like a great get together Bill! A lot of nice firearms. It must have been nice to be able to get to shoot some of them. Was it for the general public or just private? There is a fellow

Default Re: Shooting a Borchardt

Looks like a great get together Bill! A lot of nice firearms. It must have been nice to be able to get to shoot some of them. Was it for the general public or just private? There is a fellow down here in Clemson who owns a pawn shop. He displays some of his private collection there. And one of is a Borchardt. Growing your hair long? Ron

Quote by packin9 View Post
    Looks like a great get together Bill! A lot of nice firearms. It must have been nice to be able to get to shoot some of them. Was it for the general public or just private? There is a fellow down here in Clemson who owns a pawn shop. He displays some of his private collection there. And one of is a Borchardt. Growing your hair long? Ron
    Ron, private gathering, If you would like to go next year just let me know a few months in advance...BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Quote by Bill Grist View Post
    Ron, private gathering, If you would like to go next year just let me know a few months in advance...BILL
    Thanks Bill. I will put it in my notes. Look forward to it! Ron

what's the story on the Japanese markings?

Luke

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2