Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Shooting M1 Carbine in the States

Article about: Just found these on Blocket.. Halvautomat Carl- Gusaf kaliber 30-06 obetyligt använd säljes pga att vi inte kommer överens geväret och jag. pris 9000:- el bud Licens krävs på detta vapen. Br

?

Default Shooting M1 Carbine in the States

This is the first time i shot a semi auto rifle because they are forbidden for civilians to use here in Sweden. I flinched very much, it was very exiting The gun belong to my cousin that lives in the state of WA.

Please note that i am not a weapon expert and just did this for fun, i don't know how to hold or use a weapon i just aim and pull the trigger
    Last edited by Monuir; 12-23-2010 at 08:28 PM.

Default re: Shooting M1 Carbine in the States

Hate to say this, but it is an M1 Carbine, not an M1A1 Carbine, an M1A1 Carbine has a folding stock. Other than that, nice late war/Post war Carbine.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

?

Thanks mate i edited it! This rifle was made 1944

M1 Carbine's are fun to shoot, and you don't even need earplugs

?

Default Re: Shooting M1 Carbine in the States

hehehe i kinda changed my mind about the earplugs later but i didn't want to ruin my bad ass movie with earplugs haha

?

They are great shooting rifles. I can walk out my back door and shoot anytime I want. My M1 Carbines are often my pick of rifles to shoot for fun.

?

Yepp i agree, during this shooting i shot with 12 different weapons and the M1 is my favorite of them... It's so smooth!

?

Are they completely forbidden in Sweden or are they just forbidden for hunting purposes ? The reason I ask is that I have just bought property in Vasternorrland.

Thanks

Mick

?

Completely forbidden. The only people who leegaly can have a gun in Sweden is Certified hunters (which takes some time to study to and also cost a few thousand euro), and if they are to own a weapon they need 1 license isued by the swedish police (for every weapon) and also a weapon locker of the type that is resistable to wielding and explosions. Also, all semi auto weapons is ileegal in sweden, only hunting rifles may be owned and used. Västra Norrland is a beautiful but cold place! Some types of very light pistols may be owned by people who have been very active in a pistol shooting sport club for at least 1 year, same rules with license from police and weapon locker is demanded for that though.

?

Quote by Monuir View Post
    Completely forbidden. The only people who leegaly can have a gun in Sweden is Certified hunters (which takes some time to study to and also cost a few thousand euro), and if they are to own a weapon they need 1 license isued by the swedish police (for every weapon) and also a weapon locker of the type that is resistable to wielding and explosions. Also, all semi auto weapons is ileegal in sweden, only hunting rifles may be owned and used. Västra Norrland is a beautiful but cold place! Some types of very light pistols may be owned by people who have been very active in a pistol shooting sport club for at least 1 year, same rules with license from police and weapon locker is demanded for that though.

Are you sure about that ? The reason I asked is that I have in the past sent sten guns to Sweden, and mini 14 and M14 magazines within the last year.

When I was there about six weeks ago I asked the cops about setting up in business in Sweden, they told me that full auto guns were not allowed, but semi auto guns were allowed. They told me that security was their main concern, and that there were different requirements according to what guns a person has. I told them I had no interest in hunting whatsoever but they did not bat an eyelid.

PS, Vasternorrland is not cold compared to Saskatchewan Canada . It's tropical
    Last edited by Mick; 12-24-2010 at 07:53 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast