Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Shooting These Sunday

Article about: At the WAAAS Collectible Pistol shoot 2 very different pistols-some 90 years separates the two guns-top in the picture is an Italian Troopers' pattern M1889 Bodeo revolver in 10.4mm, made by

Default Shooting These Sunday

At the WAAAS Collectible Pistol shoot 2 very different pistols-some 90 years separates the two guns-top in the picture is an Italian Troopers' pattern M1889 Bodeo revolver in 10.4mm, made by Glisenti in the 1890s-a solid frame gate loader with the folding trigger that's characteristic of the pattern.
    The second is a Makarov PM 9mm made in 1984 by the Tula arsenal-have shot it previously and found it both accurate and reliable.
    Tally Ho, Chaps!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Shooting These Sunday  

Shot them yesterday-the Bodeo has a heavy single action and a very heavy double action! Unload/reload is very slow-overall you wouldn't want to trust your life to it if there was a viable alternative (like a small bag of rocks...).

MAP
    ?

I remember you could get the Maks here in the early 90 's for next to nothing. Should of..would of..could of.

Glad you got to shoot them.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)