MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Sig P365

Article about: I was really impressed when this pistol came out but wanted to wait a year to see if any new release issues would pop up and get fixed. I finally got one and really like it, it’s pretty accu

Default Sig P365

I was really impressed when this pistol came out but wanted to wait a year to see if any new release issues would pop up and get fixed. I finally got one and really like it, it’s pretty accurate for a small pistol and long as you keep a tight grip.
    My wife liked it so much, she got one too.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sig P365  

MAP
    ?

Nice, very nice...looks like a scaled down version of my old USP (which I love). Had to do a double take

Still...I like to see a hammer on my guns
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

This model started with a few bad stumbles out of the gate after Shot Show a while back (FTF, FTE). But they did get back on track and it's pretty much the "hot"' thing in single stack, mini 9mm's.

I have 4 Glocks (19,17, ZevTek 17, 22) but I am highly inclined to get the P365 over a glock single stack 9.

BTW - Great idea to use the exact same weapon for husband and wife!!!

duplicate post