Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Some photos of my WW2 collection

Article about: This is my first post and a hardy hello to all. Here are some photos of some of my WW2 guns and other items. I will be post more of the field gear I have and other items. I have numerous Jap

Default Some photos of my WW2 collection

This is my first post and a hardy hello to all. Here are some photos of some of my WW2 guns and other items. I will be post more of the field gear I have and other items. I have numerous Japanese military items and lots of rifles and pistols. I shall post some closer shots very soon of the pistols and rifles.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some photos of  my WW2 collection   Some photos of  my WW2 collection  

Some photos of  my WW2 collection   Some photos of  my WW2 collection  

Default Re: Some photos of my WW2 collection

Welcome to the forum, that is an awesome collection of rifles that you have there

Danny

Ak, Nice collection...BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Hi there,

Truly impressive! You have some kind of a museum?

Welcome to the Forum ! impressive collection ! thank for showing

thanks for the compliments. No museum, I was actually set up at my local historical society so anything on the walls was theirs and the stuff on the tables was mine. I will most more of my pistols and other items fairly soon and give some more details on the items. I have several type 99, enfields, mausers and several other ww2 guns. Also there I have two Japanese paratrooper rifles as well.

Welcome to the forum. That's certainly a fine collection you have,congrats. Stewy S

Thanks for posting.Looks like some very cool weapons.

Hello welcome! Very nice collection of Japanese rifles. Do either of the paratrooper take downs match? Just curious, you do not see many matching. If they do, you have real treasures. look forward to more pics. Regards, Steve

?

hi AK , and welcome nice to see some of your collection , it`s very impressive . Are these rifles etc. in activated condition ?

cheers Al

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast