Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Some ww2 US weapons,they got it right.

Article about: German weapons are cool but the US had some neat ones also.Here is a Winchester Garand,Remington Rand 45 and an Inland m1 carbine.The germans had different producers of weapons too,Mauser,Wa

Default Some ww2 US weapons,they got it right.

German weapons are cool but the US had some neat ones also.Here is a Winchester Garand,Remington Rand 45 and an Inland m1 carbine.The germans had different producers of weapons too,Mauser,Walther,Erma to name a few,these ww2 produced firearms are neat,thats why they have such a following.JMO Full box of 45 auto dated 42 .The Inland is a late 44 with bayo lug and adjustable rear sight,looks to be original to me.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some ww2 US weapons,they got it right.   Some ww2 US weapons,they got it right.  

Some ww2 US weapons,they got it right.   Some ww2 US weapons,they got it right.  

MAP
    ?

Three of the greatest weapons ever produced.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

A nice grouping of firearms. That 1911 is a beauty!

B.B.

Great looking firearms.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

?

A sweet Trio there TC!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Thanks guys,appreciate it!Yeah all good calibers,for different situations and ranges.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some ww2 US weapons,they got it right.   Some ww2 US weapons,they got it right.  

Some ww2 US weapons,they got it right.  

Great guns for sure. The B.A.R. always gets my attention too.

Yes a B.A.R. would be the ultimate,I need one!I hear those are heavy,but that's alright!ha Found a couple rubber dust covers for carbine mags in box of vet stuff,are these ww2?

A great trio TC! all your missing is the 03. I know it’s essentially a 98 Mauser but it’s American so it’s better haha. I have my eye out for a carbine for my next purchase to round out the big four. I have a Remington Rand 1911 and love it. Nice box of original ammo you got there!

Very nice TC. Thanks for sharing.
    John

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast