Hello gentlemen; this is the "core" of my small collection:
- 1944 Mosin Nagant 91/30 PU (Izhevsk)
- 1944 Gew 43 (BCD, Gustloff Werke)
- 1943 (or beginning of 1944) Gew 41 (DUV, Berlin Lubecker Maschinenfabrik)
- 1943 Colt 1911A1
- 1943 K98 (CE, Sauer und Sohn)
- 1942 M1 SMG (Savage)
- Japanese officer's long Wakizashi
- standing to the left: 1942 Remington model 1903
- standing to the right: 1915 SMLE Mk III (volley sight and cut-off)
The Tommy gun is only capable of semi auto fire (from the closed bolt), as requested by our gun laws. The others are more or less in original conditions (and it means less than perfect in some cases...).
Hope you like it.