Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Soviet Infantry weapons collection

Article about: Hi Guys, I though that you might be interested to see some of my WW2 Soviet Infantry weapons? It is my ambition to try and obtain one of each weapon This is a long term project As I live in

?

Very nice Ade thanks for the photos & info..It is a smashing looking MG.. Cheers Terry.

Thanks Terry. Just going to add a few my pics, but the I Pad battery died, so more to come in a few minutes time.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

While I wait, here is a good link which shows some nice images:

?????????? ?? - ???????? ??????? ????????? ??????? 1929 ????

Here is the sight I am now after.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Soviet Infantry weapons collection   Soviet Infantry weapons collection  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

link to some soviet manuals for the system if you dont already have them
    Weaponeer Forums: DTM - DT 28 - RP 46 (Russian)

?

The MG looks great. Congrats.

What a strange contraption of a sight to stick on there.

is the scope an elongated PU3.5 scope without any turrets? If so I saw one of these for sale pretty cheap but didn't know what it was for!

Thanks for the comments and likes and the link. I did not have the manual, so that is much appreciated.

Here we have some more detail photos.

I should add you often see the mags with a webbing strap around them. This is to assist in loading. The mag body is turned in order to fill the drum.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Soviet Infantry weapons collection   Soviet Infantry weapons collection  

Soviet Infantry weapons collection   Soviet Infantry weapons collection  

Quote by meyerse View Post
    is the scope an elongated PU3.5 scope without any turrets? If so I saw one of these for sale pretty cheap but didn't know what it was for!
    That I don't know? But the ring mount is 35mm internal.

Cheers, Ade.

?

For some reason, Ive always liked MGs with the flip-up hinge on the rear part of the stock.
    The part going over the shoulder just adds an extra measure of stability and prevents the MG from slipping whilst firing.
    Not a small consideration during fast and furious combat and the fog of war.
    For a relatively small MG with a telescopic stock to boot (always a compromise with collapsible or folding stock), it doesnt look like it would have been bad to fire at all.

Awesome bit of kit Ade. Any plans to get a T34 to fit it in?
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast