Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Soviet Korovin pistol...

Article about: I managed to snag this pistol from a collector friend recently. I first saw it at his house last spring. He'd been on the fence about selling but earlier this week he called me to say he was

?

Default Soviet Korovin pistol...

I managed to snag this pistol from a collector friend recently. I first saw it at his house last spring. He'd been on the fence about selling but earlier this week he called me to say he was ready to part with it. It's a Soviet Korovin pistol in .25 acp made at the Tula arsenal. They were manufactured for about ten years starting in the mid 1920's. Though designed as a sports pistol and not a military one it was carried by Red Army officers as well as Party apparatchiks. It found favor with police especially with the type of lawman who'd kick in your door in the middle of the night and haul you off to a gulag. Here are some pics.

Len

Soviet Korovin pistol...Soviet Korovin pistol...Soviet Korovin pistol...

Neat looking little pistol!...

Len, Very nice and a rare pistol...BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Indeed, these are hard to find!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!