Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

SS leather mp40 pouch, and 3 mags info needed..

Article about: OK, i have been offered these , I dont collect these kinds of items, i like mostly the cloth / uniform items, but could someone please let me know some info on these. If someone is intereste

Default SS leather mp40 pouch, and 3 mags info needed..

OK, i have been offered these , I dont collect these kinds of items, i like mostly the cloth / uniform items, but could someone please let me know some info on these.

If someone is interested in them , let me know. As these are not mine, but are offered to me.

thanks
    Brian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS leather mp40 pouch, and 3 mags info needed..   SS leather mp40 pouch, and 3 mags info needed..  

SS leather mp40 pouch, and 3 mags info needed..  

Default Re: SS leather mp40 pouch, and 3 mags info needed..

Brian, looks like a MP34 pouch, the mags have the Stehr maker mark on them.
    Ben

So, are they legit from the time frame, and what would the value be on all.

I did a search for them online, and you are absolutely correct on what they are.

Thanks
    Brian

More pics;

What would the value of these be at.

Brian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS leather mp40 pouch, and 3 mags info needed..   SS leather mp40 pouch, and 3 mags info needed..  

SS leather mp40 pouch, and 3 mags info needed..   SS leather mp40 pouch, and 3 mags info needed..  

Actually MP34(รถ) is much more rare than MP40. But prices are cheaper, around 100 euro 3 mags+pouch.