Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Steyr 1939 G.29o Mauser - Luftwaffe Rifle - Current Market Value

Article about: Hello... Curious what the current market value on these rifles is right now? Everything matches on gun except the bolt. Thanks in advance for your thoughts. Rossi

?

Default Steyr 1939 G.29o Mauser - Luftwaffe Rifle - Current Market Value

Hello...

Curious what the current market value on these rifles is right now? Everything matches on rifle except the bolt.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Rossi
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Steyr 1939 G.29o Mauser - Luftwaffe Rifle - Current Market Value   Steyr 1939 G.29o Mauser - Luftwaffe Rifle - Current Market Value  

Steyr 1939 G.29o Mauser - Luftwaffe Rifle - Current Market Value   Steyr 1939 G.29o Mauser - Luftwaffe Rifle - Current Market Value  

Steyr 1939 G.29o Mauser - Luftwaffe Rifle - Current Market Value   Steyr 1939 G.29o Mauser - Luftwaffe Rifle - Current Market Value  

Steyr 1939 G.29o Mauser - Luftwaffe Rifle - Current Market Value  
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

Hey Guys,

I have been contacted multiple times by a gentleman who really wants to purchase this rifle from me. The G29O is tough to find. Even though mine has a mismatched bolt I am having a tough time letting go of it. I have had it in my collection for 20 years+. I want to be fair should I sell it. I have seen them all over the board as far as market value. It is hard to consider the sentimental value and the actual value. Any ideas, opinions & thoughts for me are appreciated for the value. Right now I am about 50/50 if I even want to entertain it departing my collection.

In other words what would your asking price be with bayonet, mismatched bolt, sling, etc....as shown.

Thanks for the help!

Rossi

Yeah pretty rare indeed Rossi. I checked and found out production probably not more than 30,000. NOt sure if that is just in the B block which yours is. Am sure it is quite a scarce rifle and your looks to be in great shape. Don't know if I could bring myself to sell either. Even though bolt does not match I would expect it to bring quite a sum but I have not seen one for sale anywhere. I have a matching KAR98k and know they are bringing way north of $1000 if in decent shape. Hope this helps.

?

Thanks bud! Appreciate the feedback. I have seen them range from $1000 to $3000 which is quite the range depending on condition and matching bolt or not. I am leaning to keeping it as I know they are tough to find.

Quote by mauser9 View Post
    Yeah pretty rare indeed Rossi. I checked and found out production probably not more than 30,000. NOt sure if that is just in the B block which yours is. Am sure it is quite a scarce rifle and your looks to be in great shape. Don't know if I could bring myself to sell either. Even though bolt does not match I would expect it to bring quite a sum but I have not seen one for sale anywhere. I have a matching KAR98k and know they are bringing way north of $1000 if in decent shape. Hope this helps.

Mauser9 is right on with the price of this rare firearm. It looks in great shape also. The miss matched bolt is not uncommon.
    My opinion is keep it, if you don't need to sell it. It is better than money in the bank and it doesn't eat anything.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.