Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Stirling SMG.

Article about: Hi all, got home from work yesterday to find this little baby had been delivered. With regards to the supposed new deac law, this is not welded solid and does field strip. Cocking lever work

Default Stirling SMG.

Hi all, got home from work yesterday to find this little baby had been delivered. With regards to the supposed new deac law, this is not welded solid and does field strip. Cocking lever works but no dry fire, all though the trigger does move. So the law has not come into total force as of yet. Also cheap at just over £200 quid.Stirling SMG.Stirling SMG.Stirling SMG.

?

Looking good
    I have always liked the Stirling

nice one.

I used to love firing this gun. When I was stationed at Kirton in Lindsey around 1973, we used to have to do an 'armed' mobile patrol around the married quarters at night. We would drive around in a Land Rover, the passenger being armed with a Sterling SMG. The magazine and ammo was kept in a safe at the guard room back at camp. So, if anything happened, you first had to drive back to camp to get the magazine & ammo. What an absolute joke!