Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

SVT 40's

Article about: Here's some of the SVT 40'S I got hold of a while back. I kept the best looking one and sold the others off to members of our shooting club. There was one going off alongside of me this afte

Default SVT 40's

Here's some of the SVT 40'S I got hold of a while back. I kept the best looking one and sold the others off to members of our shooting club. There was one going off alongside of me this afternoon. You don't have to look and see when a Russian gun is being fired alongside of you.... you just know it for sure. I also have the bayonet with my rifle, they are much harder to get hold of than the guns are.
    Hope you like them,
    All the best from Jersey,
    D.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SVT 40's  

Wow, awesome group there. You are really lucky living on Jersey with the pretty relaxed firearms laws there!..

?

Thanks for the photo J..I have one of these but sadly it is a deact new spec but still a nice rifle to hold..I take it you can have live firing weapons on your island?..If you do? you are now my new best friend & I'm booking my ferry as we speak lol... Cheers Terry.

Hi,
    Yes we are able to have semi auto and pistols. We can also have fully auto converted to semi and that makes it legal. Lets hope nothing happens to change the way our law is at the moment.
    D.

?

Hello J lets hope it doesn't change.. All you need some sort of incident & that will change...thats Britain all over......lol.. Well they are definitely worth collecting when can use them as well. Cheers Terry.