Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Tale of the Gun:Hungarian Femaru P Mod.37

Article about: A few weeks ago in an Axis Pistol holster thread ,I told the story of my Femaru holster.A nice 1941 dated canvas holster.I mentioned that I was looking for a nice Femaru to fill it.To refres

Default Re: Tale of the Gun:Hungarian Femaru P Mod.37

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    It looks really well made and at first glance it looks almost like a 9mm, the extended mag being the big giveaway.

Cheers, Ade.
    The Hungarian military issue guns are 9mmkurz or .380.But the Germans seemed to love 7,65/.32acp.I mentioned before I don't shoot my collectables but thats not totally accurate.I do have WWII guns that I shoot but they are not minty pieces(collector grade).So if you are ever in my neck of the woods,we will have plenty to take to the range

Great rig! I have the same set up, pistol and both types LW holsters, BUT no capture papers. That is what makes your rig special.
    I have also done the holster first, pistol later trick, many times. It is great. Half the fun, with me at least, is the hunt.

Does your mag have a matching ser #? Regards, Steve

Quote by Kilroy Was Here View Post
    Great rig! I have the same set up, pistol and both types LW holsters, BUT no capture papers. That is what makes your rig special.
    I have also done the holster first, pistol later trick, many times. It is great. Half the fun, with me at least, is the hunt.

Does your mag have a matching ser #? Regards, Steve
    Thanks Steve, no matching mag.Then it would be really special

Smile Re: Tale of the Gun:Hungarian Femaru P Mod.37

you dont see one of these very often, thats a nice piece, it looks well preserved almost like new.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2