Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Tired of the recoil on my favorite rifle.

Article about: Usally don't have an issue with many other milsurp rifles but I finally broke down and bought a kickpad for my steyr m95/34. After last weekends range day of 20 rounds of 8x56r and another 6

Oh crap! That reminds me I left my soviet m44 in my daughters trunk.. Excuse me, gotta make a call..
    We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

?

OH I"M SORRY!!! I thought I accidentally walked into the Ladies Room!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Crisis averted... I was waiting on you, Phil. Lol
    We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

I did shoot the m44 this weekend and it kicks but the steyr kicks a little more imo.

?

I have never shot a Steyr yet. I'll have to see if any of my buddies have one. I need to see what the deal is with it.
    I have got or shot all the other bolties we are talking about . but never thought I needed that extra protection.
    Name:  is.jpeg
Views: 32
Size:  22.7 KB

Semper Fi
    Phil

Great idea! Disposable recoil pads. Peel one off and stick it right to the butt plate.

I bow to your superior machismo and advanced sense of humor, AZPhil.

I haven't needed or used extra protection while shooting the M95, M44 or G33/40, but, to say they were pleasant to shoot, would be an outright lie.

Extra protection for a couple of clips, no. Any more than that then.... Yeah

?

Quote by UK Cousin View Post
    Great idea! Disposable recoil pads. Peel one off and stick it right to the butt plate.
    I will admit that I do take out my mule kickers when I go shooting with my Devil Dogs I work with. The next day I ask, So how is your shoulder doing? And when they show me the busted blood vesicles on there shoulders, I just smile and ask " So when do you want to go out again???" LMAO!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Quote by MAP View Post
    150 (ok maybe 155) at 5' 8". Yes, that 10 gauge was tough. A very old gun with a metal buttstock. For the lever 45-70 my friend dared me to shoot the whole tube rapidly. I think I got to two and then handed it back to him.
    I think a BB gun might be about right
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast