Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Type 99 bubba reversal..

Article about: And so it begins again...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture+_2016-08-22-20-41-34.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	47.8 KB 
ID:	991585

Name:	Capture+_2016-08-21-22-28-00.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	55.2 KB 
ID:	991586

Finally getting back to this project. All I need to do is put it together. Ditched the last ditch bolt and bought the all matching one above. Found a beautiful complete stock instead of my other one. The barrel and receiver are in great shape with strong grooves. Can't wait to take this baby to the range.
    We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

Name:	IMG_20160822_205042_01.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	94.6 KB 
ID:	991587

I just had to rescue this from the evils it had endured.
    We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

Haven't decided on the monopod. I plan to shoot this one and as ironic as it sounds it just may get in the way.

MAP
    ?

They were useless anyway. But you can buy repro if you want the "look"
    My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thought about that as well. A repro for when displaying with the collection.

Finally got to finish this project. She's a beauty. Going to take "Ms. Suki" for a test fire this week now that I'm finally home.

Name:	20161114_132614.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	329.4 KB 
ID:	1018081

?

Great job Cous!!!

Looks awesome on display and I look forward to the range reports.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Thanks buddy. I can't wait to shoot her. At $1.50 per round it won't be the rifle I shoot the most.

?

I hear ya Cous!!! I have to admit that the Japanese ammo that I have is on my " private reserve" list and only comes out for special shoot's/guest to use.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast