Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Type 99 bubba reversal..

Article about: And so it begins again...

Default Type 99 bubba reversal..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160325_1611439.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	306.2 KB 
ID:	947586

And so it begins again...
    We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160402_1756541.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	304.9 KB 
ID:	950396

Added the new stock and buttplate.. Looking better already!
    We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

MAP
    ?

Do you have the hand guard and barrel bands or still need to source them?
    My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Still shopping for those.

MAP
    ?

Good luck. Might be hard but sure they will turn up.
    My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Libertytreecollectors.com

Type in arisaka under the search and everything I need comes up. But the trick is to shop around for the best deal you can find when it comes to these.

Rifle- $150

Stock- $80

Misc- $100

Feeling of accomplishment- $$$priceless$$$

?

great job, liberty tree seems to have everything but unfortunately i cant source from them here in Canada and they always have those hard to find parts i need :/

Yeah looking good. Pretty strong action on those rifles. Have fired a 99 in 7.7 my friend bought for $25 back around 72. Quite a thrill.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast