Thanks, Steve, Zwerge and Ade!

I cleaned and lubed up the trainer this morning. Not a major change externally, so I didn't take additional photos. If you guys would like additional photos, I'll be more than happy to oblige you!

The bore, however, was a major project. It turns out it is in fact smooth bore. It was completely stopped up with a spider nest and a crap load of dirt. I got my cleaning rod stuck three times and broke a brass bore brush and a tornado brush.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6799.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	325.3 KB 
ID:	574669Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6795.JPG 
Views:	65 
Size:	292.5 KB 
ID:	574668

I also determined that I need a Type 99 follower spring and Type 38 follower to complete this trainer. This trainer really is a Frankenstein mix of T38 and T99 parts!!