Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Unissued CZ vz 52 Pistols

Article about: Hi guys. Just wanted to give all of you gun guys in the States a quick FYI. I just found out CzechPoint USA has just listed on their website new unissued CZ vz52 pistols. I had heard rumors

Default Unissued CZ vz 52 Pistols

Hi guys. Just wanted to give all of you gun guys in the States a quick FYI. I just found out CzechPoint USA has just listed on their website new unissued CZ vz52 pistols. I had heard rumors on another gun board and just checked the site out. I have been looking for years for one of these is decent shape and I am amazed I found someone selling them in unissued condition. Price is $305 including shipping. I think they also listed excellent condition for a few bucks less. I can wait until I get my hands on it! Their website is Czechpoint - distributor of Sa vz. 58 rifles and Sa vz. 61 Scorpions

Default Re: Unissued CZ vz 52 Pistols

damn you yanks are lucky to have live firers the cz's good but ill always prefer the browning high power

tom

?

Default Re: Unissued CZ vz 52 Pistols

Quote by talltom View Post
    damn you yanks are lucky to have live firers the cz's good but ill always prefer the browning high power

tom
    I've owned both Browning Hi Powers and a CZ 52.

The CZ appeals to me as it is the only roller locked handgun ever made. I had some East German SMG 7.62x25 ammo years back that shot great out of the CZ, wish I could find that ammo now.....