Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Us m44 ww2 trainers

Article about: Here's a few Mossberg M44 trainers all were manufactured between 1943 and 1945. Total production was 58,000.Cost to Uncle Sam was \\$14.65 per rifle.All were supplied blued but most were parke

?

Default Us m44 ww2 trainers

Here's a few Mossberg M44 trainers all were manufactured between 1943 and 1945. Total production was 58,000.Cost to Uncle Sam was $14.65 per rifle.All were supplied blued but most were parkerized during post war rebuilding programs.Us m44 ww2 trainersUs m44 ww2 trainersUs m44 ww2 trainersUs m44 ww2 trainers

MAP
    ?

Nice David. Do you shoot any of them? I'm sure they are tack drivers with that long and hefty barrel
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

All look to be in great condition.

These used to be for sale on the CMP site years ago. You won't find them now.

Great family of M44's

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Thanks they get out when we have the local Boy Scout troop at our club twice a year for range day which is very popular with the boys and the parents.All the rifles were purchased from the CMP during the 90's.They tend to be very accurate as well