Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

US MkII Grenades / Test post & pics FR: New Member

Article about: Hello, this is Steve in Florida USA. I was told about this site from a couple nice fellows, Aleks & Dimas in Estonia. I Am a 40+ year Allied & Axis Pistol/rifle collector. I have bec

Default US MkII Grenades / Test post & pics FR: New Member

Hello, this is Steve in Florida USA. I was told about this site from a couple nice fellows, Aleks & Dimas in Estonia. I Am a 40+ year Allied & Axis Pistol/rifle collector. I have become a little bored w/ gun collecting, as I have most, that I want of need! already, and I am turning know to WWII hand grenades and small mines. I will enjoy sharing my collection, and communicating with like minded collectors. Here are a couple pics of some new grenades picked up recently. A short spoon cut back very early MkII? that has all it's original fuse parts, including the dimpled striker, and has not been moused with, Also a very early M21 paractice grenade w/ shipping tube. I hope I am able to attach pictures OK, first time, so be nice. If you were able to view the pics, please let me know if I did right. Regards, Steve
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture US MkII Grenades / Test post & pics FR: New Member   US MkII Grenades / Test post & pics FR: New Member  

Default Re: US MkII Grenades / Test post & pics FR: New Member

Hi Steve, welcome to the forum!

You pics have appeared OK.

Cheers, Ade.

Hello Ade, thanks for confirming pics work. Sorry about the spam blocker if you got a message. I get all emails, even though it goes through my filter. I would turn off completely, but do not like spam on my Macbook. Some people get very PO when they get spam filter allowed requests etc. When I post a message or pics here, do I always get notified by email someone has responded?, or do I sign in here and check always? Not too familiar with the way threads and forums etc work. Thanks in advance for any help. Steve

?

Hi Steve, and very welcome to the comunity. Thats will be great to see your collection!
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Quote by Kilroy Was Here View Post
    Hello Ade, thanks for confirming pics work. Sorry about the spam blocker if you got a message. I get all emails, even though it goes through my filter. I would turn off completely, but do not like spam on my Macbook. Some people get very PO when they get spam filter allowed requests etc. When I post a message or pics here, do I always get notified by email someone has responded?, or do I sign in here and check always? Not too familiar with the way threads and forums etc work. Thanks in advance for any help. Steve
    Offtop:
    To stop spammers- remove the [email protected] from any website you owe and replace them with php sendmessage script, due of spammer spiders surf the net and grab @-mails.
    When you get answers in your thread or subscribed threads, you will get @-mail notification, but if the spam filter does not allow to recieve messages- you don't get them
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Hello Ade, no Idea what you are talking about, I use a Mac, and not PC, and I am not that advanced anyway. I also type with two fingers. It seems to be going well so far, so I will check it out for a while. Did you get a spam allowed sender request from earthlink.net? when replying? If not it is not going through my spambolcker with earthlink. Thanks, Steve

Hi Dimas, sorry thought it was Ade again. I am jusy getting the hang of this. How are you and Aleks today? Are my presents on the way? This is a great site, I have many German Items I would like to share and find out about, translations, uses etc. Regards, Steve

Quote by Dimas View Post
    Offtop:
    To stop spammers- remove the [email protected] from any website you owe and replace them with php sendmessage script, due of spammer spiders surf the net and grab @-mails.
    When you get answers in your thread or subscribed threads, you will get @-mail notification, but if the spam filter does not allow to recieve messages- you don't get them
    ?????????????????????????

Kilroy, Welcome to the forum...BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Hello Bill, thanks for the welcome. I will post more soon. Regards, Steve