Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Value of Kongsberg M1914 holster?

Article about: Hi! Hope this is not against any rules but I recently sold a lovely Kongsberg M1914 pistol from 1925 to a friend of mine. I forgot I actually had a matching black leather holster for it, sta

Default Value of Kongsberg M1914 holster?

Hi!

Hope this is not against any rules but I recently sold a lovely Kongsberg M1914 pistol from 1925 to a friend of mine. I forgot I actually had a matching black leather holster for it, stamped with the serial of the pistol under the flap. The holster is in excellent shape, likely not from 1925 though.

I want to sell him the holster to go with the pistol (I do not want to separate the holster & pistol) but I have no idea of what to ask for it? Can't find any reference of sold similar holsters. Oh and this is in the EU. Do you guys have any input? Thanks

Perhaps as this person is your friend, and the holster has always belonged to the pistol, then maybe you should give him the holster rather than sell it to him. I know that is exactly what I would do.

Cheers,
    Steve.

Thanks Steve for the input. That was actually my primary thought. I guess curiosity got the best of me, so eventhough I will likely end up giving it to him I would like to know the value (to know how big a favor he owes me ;-) )

See Checkpoint Charlies-not a particularly expensive set, compared to Nazi leather. Gun/Pistol Holsters - Holsters, Magazines, Misc.