Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

vet bring back dou k98

Article about: Sorry, to get you excited no pictures I have the chance to by all matching 1944 dou k98 stock has not been sanded. I would say the rifle is 90%+ no sling. The seller one of my good friends a

Default vet bring back dou k98

Sorry, to get you excited no pictures I have the chance to by all matching 1944 dou k98 stock has not been sanded. I would say the rifle is 90%+ no sling. The seller one of my good friends and is firm on $1200.00. Good buy or not? will have to sell my ehr sa dagger to fund the deal Thanks Marty

Default Re: vet bring back dou k98

Worth more than $1000 is the US -
    If all matching and unsanded.
    (When I say worth, I mean what I would and am willing to pay.)

We need to see photos to be able to give you much advise. One man's good condition is another man's junk. But yes-98K's in all original condition are going for $1000 and easily much more under the right circumstances.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Agree Guys. We could use some pics for proper evaluation but if all matching in good shape it could well be worth in excess of one thousand. Hopefully this includes the bolt.

I will call/email him for pictures. I've seen the rifle it was not duffle bagged or anything an unmolested rifle. I know there are alot of cheaper k98 out there, But I have learned in my short collecting time frame try to collect quality pieces if you can AFFORD IT. I can't afford I must sell to buy! That is why I value your opinion Thanks, Marty

Hopefully the bolt matches Marty. If it does and overall condition is good you may have a winner. hope you do well on item you are selling.

My friend is out of town until Sunday!!!! Thanks for all the replies. I hate to ever sell anything, I guess that from being an only child "IT'S MINE!!!!!" . My son who is only 11 loves collecting and lover of ww2 history. (chip off the old block) really wants the rifle for our collection. I will have to sell a couple of pieces. things come and things go that is the fun of collecting and learning. But family time just doing anything is a good time for all. Marty grandson of an ww2 vet 644th td

Well let us know when you get it tank. Many of us are as anxious as you to see it. LOL Hopefully they will continue to gather interest and prove good investment.. Too many were sporterized back in the 50s and 60s. Makes unmolested ones worth good money. Love to own more but interested in modern hunting arms myself. Good Luck and let us know.

FNG
    ?

quote me if im wrong

the term "vet bring back"

I know a lot of people loosly throw these terms around I notcied in so many places. It was not only until the 60s guns had to be imported stamped. There were a lot of matching k98s and others that were brought into this country with no import marks and matching parts. To me unless you have the paperwork with a matcing seriel number, that would be considering a "vet bring back"

I dont know if im correct..this is just my thoughts

FNG
    ?

quote me if im wrong

the term "vet bring back"

I know a lot of people loosly throw these terms around I notcied in so many places. It was not only until the 60s guns had to be imported stamped. There were a lot of matching k98s and others that were brought into this country with no import marks and matching parts. To me unless you have the paperwork with a matcing seriel number, that would be considering a "vet bring back"

I dont know if im correct..this is just my thoughts

- - ------- - -

im sorry i did a double post

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast