Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Vickers Machine Guns

Article about: As Ade says, everything points to a Lithgow gun, the boxes for the gun and tripod look Aussie (Possibly Slazenger) and the white armoured vehicle ammo box is Aussie. The serial of the gun wi

Will do mate, might even bring it over to show Chris & Dee, if I do I will give you a shout, I will bring the lugers as well
    Ben

?

Yeah that would be really great..I will source some German beer from Aldi!!!..& if anything I you would like to have a look at I could bring. We will have to make that a date!!! Cheers Terry.

Right Terry I will try and get that sorted, might just pack the car full of deacs lol
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Bit before my time Terry lol we started with SLR, SMG, GPMG & LMG
    Ok, I didn't know you were in the Army Ben, when I said it was real easy, I was thinking of your average RAF type bod, now I know your a pongo type, it maybe a little more complicated.

?

Good thinking Ben...never have enough weapons!!!....Should be interesting.When you have any ideas of timings just PM.....Cheers Terry.

Quote by m3bobby View Post

Ok, I didn't know you were in the Army Ben, when I said it was real easy, I was thinking of your average RAF type bod, now I know your a pongo type, it maybe a little more complicated.
    Bobby, 23 years RAF Regiment mate lol even worse

- - Updated - -

Quote by Tango View Post
    Good thinking Ben...never have enough weapons!!!....Should be interesting.When you have any ideas of timings just PM.....Cheers Terry.
    Will do mate, try and get Bobby over as well, I think he is local to that area (ish)
    Ben

Whoever said the English in England were supposed to speak English....apparently, they were thinking of somewhere Else...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Bobby, 23 years RAF Regiment mate lol even worse

- - Updated - -

Will do mate, try and get Bobby over as well, I think he is local to that area (ish)
    Agh Ben, I take it all back, well not all of it as you were a Rock Ape but at least you were in the right branch of the Armed Forces. If you'd only been an armourer you would have reached perfection.

Unfortunately I'm based at Lossiemouth so I'm not back home in Lincs for another 4 weeks but I hope to meet up with you both at some time to discuss every ones recent purchases.

Ah makes sense now mate with the gun interest lol, do you go down town and drink with the Elgin commandos
    Ben

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3