Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Volksgewehr 2

Article about: These are very very rare. Hence the big grin on my face when I got to play with it yesterday Cheers, Ade.

Default Volksgewehr 2

These are very very rare.

Hence the big grin on my face when I got to play with it yesterday

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Volksgewehr 2  
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Looks like they've got a good collection there Ade!...

Just a bit.......

I was like a kid in a sweet shop. That was just a few weapons they pulled out for us.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Here is a slightly better pic of it. Top rifle seen here.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Volksgewehr 2  

great looking rifles Ade. Where were you??

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Hi John, I did a presentation on Soviet small arms while my comrade did one on German kit. We were at the Land Warfare Center of the British Army.

Cheers, Ade.

you look like the cat that got the cream.lol.

?

Excellent job Ade..& those rifles look top dollar..thanks for sharing. Cheers Terry.

Hi Ade,
    I went there as a guest of the Britain At War Magazine a couple of years ago, some of the kit they had was truly amazing. We spent a day there and had lunch in the Naafi and finished off with a look over part of Salisbury Plain. I was lucky enough to be given a plastic bag of little bits and pieces to keep my SLR running for a long time yet. Downstairs they had wooden crates with all the spares you could ever want.
    D.

?

I especially liked the Kar98a.