Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Walther p38

Article about: Beautiful gun! Even if it is deactivated! I love the brown bakelite grips, you don't see too many with those. I'm curious, how do they deactivate a gun over there? In the states, to "de

Default Re: Walther p38

Beautiful gun! Even if it is deactivated! I love the brown bakelite grips, you don't see too many with those. I'm curious, how do they deactivate a gun over there? In the states, to "demil" a gun, it's generally cut into three pieces with a torch.

Granted, we can still own the real thing that actually fires, but they are making it harder and harder to do so depending on where you live. Plus the price of any military firearm has increased dramatically the last few years. I wish I had taken my retirement account and bought old guns with it when they were still cheap!! I'd be worth a lot more now!!

Hi Andy
    really nice gun you have there.
    Andy

?

Quote by Bravo 20 View Post
    Beautiful gun! Even if it is deactivated! I love the brown bakelite grips, you don't see too many with those. I'm curious, how do they deactivate a gun over there? In the states, to "demil" a gun, it's generally cut into three pieces with a torch.

Granted, we can still own the real thing that actually fires, but they are making it harder and harder to do so depending on where you live. Plus the price of any military firearm has increased dramatically the last few years. I wish I had taken my retirement account and bought old guns with it when they were still cheap!! I'd be worth a lot more now!!
    Hi Bravo and thanks!! I was originally going to buy a P38 with a black grip but during my research into the gun, I stumbled upon a thread on this forum by our buddy Ade Stevenson who showed his CYQ P38 with the red/brown grip. It's a cracker and I have liked this type of grip since. Ade also discusses the deactivation method used in the UK. Here is the link to Ade's thread

http://warrelics.eu/forum/firearms-o...ther-p38-1593/

Cheers

Andy

?

not deactivated
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00202.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	56.5 KB 
ID:	130742   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00204.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	51.4 KB 
ID:	130743  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00205.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	71.2 KB 
ID:	130744   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00206.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	61.2 KB 
ID:	130745  

Name:	DSC00209.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	64.9 KB 
ID:	130746   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00210.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	69.0 KB 
ID:	130747  

Name:	DSC00211.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	62.1 KB 
ID:	130748   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00212.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	54.7 KB 
ID:	130749  

?

Absolutely fantastic!!! You are a lucky man. Thanks for sharing them.
    Cheers
    Andy

I had a feeling this could get ugly I think the topic was Walther P.38

Indeed, gun control is an emotive subject and one outside the scope of this forum. Each of our respective countries has their own laws which we have to obey.

Cheers, Ade.

Gentlemen,
    Lets consider the rules of the pub......never discuss politics or religion.....lets consider gun laws a mix of both.

rcs
    ?

Lovely looking P38 Andy, thanks for showing us.

regards,
    Rob

Despite my post about gun control being outside the scope of this forum, certain members chose to ignore my advice to leave the topic alone.

Gentlemen, I have had to remove 4 pages of off topic remarks and insults. I am telling you now this is a final warning! No more please. There will be no repeat of this and I will not have this forum dragged into the gutter by this kind of behaiviour! Any more and there will be no more warnings, but simply expulsions from the forum. End of story. The culprits know who they are.

I do not require any comments to be posted in this thread regarding the above statement. If you wish to comment kindly keep it to Andy's P38.

Ade.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast