Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Walther P38 Political Grip

Article about: Im in foreign waters here. Dont know much on these. My question is did the Walther P38's also come with the political style grips with the eagle and swastika? I thought those only came on PP

Default Walther P38 Political Grip

Im in foreign waters here. Dont know much on these. My question is did the Walther P38's also come with the political style grips with the eagle and swastika? I thought those only came on PPK's. Sorry for the horrid pics, the owner must have some sorta phone from the dino age.
    The gun itself is missing a spring and the firing pin. Has the holster. Seller wants 300

Walther P38 Political GripWalther P38 Political GripWalther P38 Political Grip

ian
    ?

this p38 looks like a japanes replica to me , i would be very suspicious of it ,,i think the out of focus pics are done like that for the reason ,of trying to fool the unweary
    cheers ian

Better photos are needed!....

That was going to be my first question - is it actually a P.38 ? It does rather look more like a 1970s MGC Replica.......

Yes, Better Photos Please !!

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Thanks for everyones input on this. It is indeed an MGC replica. I matched it up to one on Gun broker. It even had the same political grip. The holster maybe post war as well. I have yet to find a matching holster from the period.

Try this site for a holster Gun Holsters

As for the original question, I, for one, have never heard of or seen a P-38 grip with a political eagle on it. I wouldn't touch it for free...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

ian
    ?

it does not matter about the political eagle ,, its a jap MGC fake ,monkey metal , replica , plastic molded grips ,what do you expect ,,its bollo$£"s
    there is no originality to even think about, htere is no ,,and i dnt think ever any history for a political hand grip on a p38,only ever on replicas ,, and i find it hard to believe that it was ever on PPKs ,, but i will listn to better than me