Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Walther pp wffen marked pistol and sa holster..

Article about: Ok, i have these 2 items, what would the value of these be at; The holster is all original, i did the close up pics, showing the detail of the SA marking. If i was to be asking 1800.00 for b

Default Walther pp wffen marked pistol and sa holster..

Ok, i have these 2 items, what would the value of these be at;

The holster is all original, i did the close up pics, showing the detail of the SA marking.

If i was to be asking 1800.00 for both items, would that be a fair price.

Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Walther pp wffen marked pistol and sa holster..   Walther pp wffen marked pistol and sa holster..  

Attached Images Attached Images Walther pp wffen marked pistol and sa holster..  Walther pp wffen marked pistol and sa holster.. 

Default Re: Walther pp wffen marked pistol and sa holster..

Blackheart,
    With all due respect, I put your holster up for discussion. I have not seen the stamp that size and in that position. A correct SA holster for a pp would be around 1500.00 by itself. I have my doubts about your holster. Please prove me wrong with documented proof. Whittingtons books and my personal experience have viewed much different examples.....but please enlighten me.

Yes, thats why put close up details of the holster SA markings on here, I have the guy i bought it from sending my the paperwork from whom he bought it from, with the description, and the history of it.

He said the holster, and pistol came from the same vet that brought it home.

And like just about everything else, those damn fake stamps can be bought, and the morons are faking so mush these days.

The pistol, Im not worried about, as the serial number is correct for the pistol.

OK ...The holster is not right IMHO. The pistol looks fine about 700.00usd in this condition,
    Photo Detail

pmccombs
    ?

Compare the stamp on this to the one I posted last week
    "SA der NSDAP Gruppe Hansa
    Paul

OK, i see now, much smaller, and not centered.

Thank you very much.

I may be incorrect, but this pistol looks like it was re-blued at some point in it's life, but long ago. Something does not look quite right. Also Waffenamt looks to me not as sharp as it should be

And, as said already, the holster looks suspect.

Regards

No, the pistol has not been re-blued, its my camera, the Waffenamt stampings are very crisp, once again its my camera.

I had a guy awhile back wanted to buy it, But at the time i was not in need of extra cash at the time, as there is a tunic now, Im wanting to purchase, and i need the extra cash for it.

OK, you have it in hand, so I believe you. Pictures can be funny sometimes.

Regards

I kept on getting a really bad glare, and if i didnt use the flash its too dark, as its 12:50 my time right now, and every one is in bed asleep right now.

The blueing matches the magazine, and if i take the pistol apart, the blueing mathces every where on the gun, and the markings all around the gun are clear and crisp, if it was reblued, there would signs of it somewhere on the pistol, as i took the slide off and looked.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast