Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Walther PPK RZM

Article about: ok thanks ,i will keep you inmind .my neighbor is going to post it on a forum he knows?see what he turns up?

?

Default Re: Walther PPK RZM

i traded my helmet for this finger mag as it looks better now!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Walther PPK RZM   Walther PPK RZM  

Pammy, I have to ask-did you ask the gun forum people if the white banner on the grips is proper for the war-era? Pretty much every one that I've ever come across has no color to the banner. I was wondering too, since this is a RSHA numbered 1st Variation piece, is the finger extension grip also period?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

hi,the grips and mag are 100% original but this is a very early gun so the white they said they only seen one other and they could not find it in the books they have but there is still a lot we dont know/cant anwser.i just love the white i took a loup to it and it looks factory done or the original ss guy was a artist?this was never messed with the only thing i did was trade my helmet for the finger mag.this mag is the correct one as there were different ones i will post a picture later .but this is the early one/mag .thanks and i will go find that picture..even have a picture of the pp ones
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Walther PPK RZM   Walther PPK RZM  

?

got more fg mags..

?

i need a pp mag i have the black finger extention for one..i have an extra ppk mag if any one wants to trde a ppk for a pp mag..thats my new pp ac matching late wat gun mint never fired...they looked at the bore at the gun shop and told me that,..

?

the black one i have is number 5 in the picture of different ones...

Walther PPK RZM   Walther PPK RZM  

Walther PPK RZM   Walther PPK RZM  

?

have O.C.D...

Hi all. I just picked up a very nice original RZM PPK. Only issue is that it only has a standard magazine. I'm looking for the mag with the wood grain looking extension for the bottom. Anyone know where I might find one? Thanks

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5